Please take the time to thoroughly and carefully read through our Terms and Conditions and ensure you understand them before you commence a custom project with us. By requesting designs and/or services from POP Developments Ltd, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and you are aware that you are entering into a binding contract – payment is required.
These terms must be agreed to, prior to the start of a project.
The below conditions have been set out under South African Law and apply to all individuals, businesses or companies (the Customer) engaging the services of Expand a Sign International, its contractors, subcontractors and employees (the Company) unless otherwise agreed to in writing by both parties. These Terms and Conditions cover all orders/contracts entered into by the Customer with the Company for services relating to design, printing, brand identity, illustrations, images and artwork.
Acceptance of Quotation and Terms and Conditions: The placement of an order for design and/or any other services offered by POP Developments Ltd by a Customer’s signature on the estimate or quotation form, and/or payment of services rendered, constitutes acceptance of the estimate or quotation and agreement, and therefore comply fully with all these terms and conditions and forms a contract between the Customer and POP Developments Ltd. The Customer agrees to the supply of the services in accordance with these terms and conditions, and acknowledges that these have been read and understood and are legally binding.
ALL WORK IS CARRIED OUT BY POP DEVELOPMENTS LTD ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE CUSTOMER HAS AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Adobe CC (Illustrator & Photoshop). Please note we do not work with Corel Draw, Freehand or InDesign files. To avoid delays, please export to one of the preferred file types before sending to our studio: PDF, EPS or AI.
If you require an artwork template for your order, please send an email to: email@example.com are provided in Illustrator or PDF file
Original Visual Brief, Variations and Guarantees:
- A (Visual) Digital Brief will be constructed through the collection of the logos and designs (1 – 2 unique logo concepts will be supplied to choose from – Relevant to Visual Brief, completed by the Customer).
- Checking of the Customer’s artwork and setting up for print – First proof supplied and emailed to Customer (excluding design or tracing).
- The Customer can request two changes on the artwork, thereafter any additional artwork amendments will be charged to Customer.
- Any additional changes required after the items listed above, artwork recreation and design are not covered. This will be charged at an additional cost to the Customer.
- Artwork design is charged at £40 ex VAT per hour.
- PLEASE CHECK AND APPROVE THAT EVERYTHING IS CORRECT WHEN RECEIVING THE ARTWORK PROOFS PROVIDED IN THE EMAIL SENT. CHECK AND APPROVE PRODUCT, SIZE, QUANTITIES, COLOURS, SPELLING AND THE FINAL DESIGN OF THE E-MAILED PROOF FILES FOR FINAL ARTWORK APPROVAL.
- AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY POP DEVELOPMENTS LTD FOR THE CUSTOMER’S APPROVAL. ONCE EXPAND A SIGN INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES THE CUSTOMER’S APPROVAL IN WRITING WITH THE ARTWORK PROOFS. POP DEVELOPMENTS LTD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISCREPANCIES THEREAFTER.
- BY SUBMITTING YOUR APPROVAL TO POP DEVELOPMENTS LTD, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS: You have verified that the spelling and content is correct and assume all responsibility for typographical errors. You are satisfied with the document layout and quality checks which have been brought to the customer’s attention by the POP Developments Ltd. You understand that your document will print exactly as it appears on the proof and that you cannot make any changes once the order is approved.
- The order will not commence without receipt of the Customer’s artwork approval in writing.
- No Verbal confirmation will be accepted.
- We recommend using the Pantone Colour Process Guide if corporate colours are to be maintained.
- Should you not have pantones and the Customer is not fussy about colour, we will print CMYK values as it appears in the artwork file provided and the Customer understands that there may be colour variations, and that the printed banners cannot be rejected on the basis of wrong colour.
- Percentages of Pantone is a very individual concept. We will print this colour as a CMYK value.
- Please note we cannot print metallic or fluorescent colours.
- Strike off requests larger than A4 will be at a cost.
- Printed Borders : POP Developments Ltd cannot guarantee that the border will be parallel to the edge of the banner.(due to the nature of textile).
- Product Safe Area : All text, logos and other graphics that you do not wish to be sewn through must be at least 20mm away from all the seamlines marked in the artwork template
All our orders are custom made products therefore our payment terms are as follows:
- Order may not commence without receipt of customer’s order
- confirmation, deposit and artwork approval.
- Once the customer has approved the order, they will be liable for all costs.
- New Customers will need to pay in full prior to delivery.
- Existing Customers payment from 30 days of date of invoice.
- Delivery / Collection may not be carried out without the full payment reflecting in our account.
- Failure to make payment will result in your account being handed over to our collecting attorneys and you will be responsible for all legal costs.
- POP Developments Ltd is not liable for consequential loss due to non-delivery.
- All deliveries will be quoted.